I love a good truly recycled project. I saw these amongst the garden in Kings Park and I have been looking forward to trying them out.
round plastic bottles
1. Cut the plastic bottle off at the top of the funnel.
2. Cut petals around the raw edge of the bottle's top. Bend some of the petals back to create a different effect.
3. Paint the outside of the plastic flower.
4. Place a cork in the mouth of the bottle.
5. Insert wire into the base of the cork. I doubled over the craft wire I had and twisted it to make it stronger.